Image Credits: self
Lahore: According to a notice posted on the Lahore Development Authority's (LDA) official Facebook page, the fourth ballot for the distribution of plot numbers in the LDA City housing programme will take place on February 28.
The advertising notified the public of the scheme's development and land acquisition status and stated that the LDA had committed PKR 1.5 billion and expedited the land acquisition procedure for the Jinnah Sector.
Additionally, the file holders have been given the following guidelines in order to participate in the LDA City 4th ballot:
- Landowners who want to participate in the LDA City housing project are urged to turn over their property to the LDA before January 25 in order to expedite the land transfer and purchase process and allow for the allocation of plots in the upcoming election.
- The ballot for the February 28 election will only include documents for which an exemption letter has been acquired.
- File holders who haven't given the LDA office their exemption letter are urged to get in touch with their landowner or development partner so that the office can deliver their exemption letter before February 20.
- Those who fail to submit their letter of exemption will not be allowed to vote in the fourth round. Check the "Entitlement Letter" issued by the LDA in the landowner's name if a citizen wants to purchase plot files directly from a landowner.
- Those who buy files from landowners directly should also certify that the file has been processed correctly for the issuance of the LDA confirmation letter.