Scheme 33, Karachi
Analysis, Investment & Prices
KDA Scheme 33 is one the fastest developing society of the current decade. The society spread over the area of 26,026 acres and bordered by Gulzar-e-Hijri, Gulistan-e-Johar, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Gulshan-e-Maymar, Super Highway M9 and Gadap Town Karachi.
Scheme 33 was a regulated scheme for housing in the year 1971 under the control of BOR Karachi and also the KDA – Karachi Development Authority. The scheme was designed, planned and established with a goal to give better affordable options for the local residents that could not afford big prices of plots. The Karachi Development Authority had the responsibility to plan out and do all the work for development, while on the other side, BOR was responsible for checking out the land, regulations, and zoning.
There are a lot of housing societies many of them are under development and some societies have partially or fully developed where residents are living with all basic facilities of life. If you want to invest in the city of lights, then Scheme 33 is a popular option that often comes to people’s minds.
There are a lot of reasons which make this society suitable for both living and investment. Presently, Scheme 33 stands highly ideal for investment and use. The affordability of the Scheme is also appreciable.
- Affordable Housing Schemes as compared to Old Karachi societies
- Newly developed societies with secure and gated community
- Buyers have options to construct new house as they want
- Lying in the vicinity of Gulshan e Iqbal that gets surrounded through multiple important developed and established developments, that includes Gulshan e Jauhar, Malir Cantt., and Gulshan e Maymar.
- Fast development progress in many of the societies
- Positive developments gain initiated in newly approved societies
- Basic Utilities like Water, Electicity and Gas as well, are available in developed societies
- The market value as per valuation table issued by FBR is highly affordable.
- Lagislation issues in most of the societies have resolved
Location, Legislation and Development Progress are three main pilar of choosing an Investment Option, and above mentioned reasons showing why this project has a better Return on Investment – ROI among other options for investment. Prices in this societies gradually increasing as the development progress, so investment in such societies have greater returns.
According to the market survey and other sources, the plot prices in the societies of Scheme 33 are mentioned in following ranges
|Plot Sizes||Min Price||Max Price|
|80 Sq Yards||20 Lakh||40 Lakh|
|120 Sq Yards||25 Lakh||1 Cror|
|200 Sq Yards||45 Lakh||1.25 Cror|
|240 Sq Yards||50 Lakh||1.5 Cror|
|400 Sq Yards||80 Lakh||2.25 Cror|